Subject to change – check back for updates!
- August: 10 x 10 Festival (NC writers)
- June: part 1 of “Daughter of Chrysalis“
- May: class – “Polishing a play” (getting it ready for submission…)
- April 14: “Grandchild (nonbinary) of PlaySlam“
- January: class – “Writing a 10–Minute Play“, 4 wks
——————————– Plus + ——————————–
- Ongoing monthly (3rd Wed, 7-9pm at the Cary Arts Center) moderated playwrights meetings, open to all. Led by Phil Lewis.
- CPF Radio Hour: each Tues 9-10pm, live and later via podcast
- Independent Producers Series: you pitch an original NC-written play production to us, and we help you produce it at resident-company Cary rental rates
- DIY (Do It Yourself) program: we help you produce a smaller-scale in-progress event to get feedback as you develop your script
- Participation in the two big Cary outdoor street festivals Lazy Daze and Spring Daze