Subject to change – check back for updates!
- Apr: PlaySlam 4.0 “Redheaded Stepdaughter”
- Jan: part 1 of “Daughter of Chrysalis“
- Nov: “Bar Plays 4.0“
- Oct, Nov: Directing workshops: 1) Introduction to Directing 2) Directing Technique: Working with Actors
——————————– Plus + ——————————–
- Ongoing monthly (3rd Wed, 7-9pm at the Cary Arts Center) moderated playwrights meetings, open to all. Led by Phil Lewis.
- CPF Radio Hour: each Tues 9-10pm, live and later via podcast
- IPS (Independent Producers Series): you pitch an original NC-written play production to us, and we help you produce it at resident-company Cary rental rates
- DIY (Do It Yourself) program: we help you produce a smaller-scale in-progress event to get feedback as you develop your script
- Participation in the two big Cary outdoor street festivals Lazy Daze and Spring Daze