Subject to change – check back for updates!
- October: part 1 of “Daughter of Chrysalis“
- June: 10 x 10 Festival (NC writers)
- May: class – “Polishing a play” (getting it ready for submission…)
- April 14: “Grandchild (nonbinary) of PlaySlam“
- January: class – “Writing a 10–Minute Play”, 4 wks
- November: Bar Plays 3! Fortnight Brewery
- November 17-19: “Dawn’s Early Light” at The Cary Theatre, a CPF Independent Producers Series / Full Nelson joint
——————————– Plus + ——————————–
- Ongoing monthly (3rd Wed, 7-9pm at the Cary Arts Center) moderated playwrights meetings, open to all. Led by Phil Lewis.
- CPF Radio Hour: each Tues 9-10pm, live and later via podcast
- Independent Producers Series: you pitch an original NC-written play production to us, and we help you produce it at resident-company Cary rental rates
- Occasional readings at a local watering hole or someone’s home
- Educational workshops
- Someday… a collaboration between playwrights and visual artists in the area that would integrate the work of local artists into a dramatic work and be performed, if possible, in an environment inclusive of both art forms
- Participation in the two big Cary outdoor street festivals Lazy Daze and Spring Daze