Subject to change – check back for updates!
- April 15 brings tax day (boo!) and …. “Son of PlaySlam” (yay!). Produced by Thom Haynes.
- June: Chrysalis – “The Bridge” by Alexandra Hubbell has been selected for phase two of Project Chrysalis! It will be workshopped and more-fully produced in its entirety (full-length play). Produced by Marina Enslen.
——————————– Plus + ——————————–
- Ongoing monthly (3rd Wed, 7-9pm at the Cary Arts Center) moderated playwrights meetings held immediately after our monthly board meetings. Led by Phil Lewis.
- Occasional “staged” readings at local watering hole
- Educational workshops
- Radio play project with Triangle Radio Reading Service
- Collaboration between playwrights and visual artists in the area that would integrate the work of local artists into a dramatic work and be performed, if possible, in an environment inclusive of both art forms
- Participation in the two big Cary outdoor street festivals Lazy Daze and Spring Daze