Tentative, subject to change:
- TBD 2017: for ‘DAWN’S EARLY LIGHT‘ in November (part of CPF ‘Independent Producer’s Series’)
- Sept 2017: for ‘Staged Readings’ in October of material developed in our Basic, Veterans, and Directing classes!
- Nov 6-7 (dates may change) 2017: for ‘Bar Plays 3’, at Fortnight Brewery in Dec!
- Mar 15 (date may change) 2018: for ‘Grandchild (nonbinary) of PlaySlam’ in Apr!
- Apr 16-17 (dates may change) 2018: for ’10×10′ Fest in Jun!
Ongoing: The CPF Radio Hour is seeking performers to help round out our in-house cast for shows. If interested please contact us with your resume and be sure to highlight any experience in radio or voice work. If you have special voice talents (particular accents/dialects, singing, etc) please be sure to point that out. Send over your resume and a brief bio to CPFRadioHour@gmail.com. If possible, please include an attachment or link to a sample of how your speaking voice sounds. A demo reel, previous works, a recording of a few lines of dialogue, etc.
See this link for more information.
Join our mailing list to be informed of future auditions!