Jean-Paul Sartre’s existentialist classic, at the historic former train hotel in downtown Cary.
The show is at the Page-Walker Arts & History Center (119 Ambassador Loop, Cary, NC 27513) – third floor Archive Gallery. Tickets are $14 (tax included), and $12 (tax included, presale only) for seniors, students, and military.
- Advance tickets (general admission, not reserved) are available in person at The Cary Theatre Box Office, Tuesday–Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at 122 E. Chatham St. Cary, NC 27511, 919-462-2051. In addition, on Mondays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. tickets are available for purchase at the Cary Arts Center box office located at 101 Dry Ave.
- If available, tickets may be purchased at the door ($14 only – includes tax), one hour prior to any show on the day of the event – cash or check (no credit cards).
- Mon Mar 19 ‘Industry Night’ “Pay what you will!” (no presales – FREE for teachers!)
- If you are unable to visit us in person, click HERE to buy tickets online*!
- If you prefer to speak to an individual, call the eTix Phone Center at 1-800-514-3849. Phone Center Hours: Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. or Sunday: 12-8 p.m.