A play about America in three parts:
- Heritage Speaking (written and directed by Paul Newell)
- Story Road (written by Mark Cornell and directed by Nancy Lane)
- American Drift (written by Paul Newell and directed by Nancy Lane)
Jamal and Ellie are two troubled souls traversing their own American landscape in “Dawn’s Early Light”, a touching, poignant drama by local writers Paul Newell and Mark Cornell about small graces, wide-open spaces, and a place to call home.
Friday through Saturday, November 17 – 18 (8pm) and Sunday Nov 19 (3pm) 2017 at The Cary Theater (122 E Chatham St, Cary, NC 27511).
Tickets: $15 ($12 students) at Town of Cary box offices and eTix , click here for more info.
Produced by the Cary Playwrights Forum ‘Independent Producers Series’ and Full Nelson.
Invite your friends to our Facebook event!
STORY ROAD – Winner in 2017 of:
- The Donna Award for “Best Playwright” at the Pittsburgh New Works Festival
- Best Script and Best Production at City Theatre of Independence