CPF is pleased to announce that “The Bridge” by Alexandra Hubbell has been selected for phase two of Project Chrysalis! It will be workshopped and more-fully produced in its entirety (full-length play) in June 2017. Details regarding auditions and production team coming soon. Congratulations to all of the playwrights, the voting was very close!
Here’s a WHUP “Lights Up” radio interview with the producer!
Chrysalis, a forum for play development by North Carolina playwrights.
There was one evening performance February 25, 7:30pm, 2017, plus two matinee perfs Feb 25-26, 3pm, all at the Cary Arts Center (Paul Cooper rm – 101 Dry Ave, Cary, NC 27511).
Admission was by donation ($10 suggested).
These six plays were selected! (writers, directors, actors)
- The Bridge – writer: Alexandra Hubbell, director: Marina Enslen
Elizabeth Jennifer Kotowski Joshua Michael Bacigalupo Betty Barbara di Ciero Alice Nicola Lefler
- Donor 63125 – writer: Marilynn Barner Anselmi, director: Sean Malone
Lyndsey Camille Watson Jamie Lia Fitzgerald Sarah Seema Kukreja Ben William Harris
- Glimmer Within – writer: Ken Walsh, director: Sean Malone
Haley Liz Webb Olivia Lia Fitzgerald Gerald Joey DeSena Maisy Nicola Lefler
- Listen – writer: Sally Brodeur, director: Marina Enslen
Amanda Melanie Simmons Rachel Jennifer Kotowski Lawrence Phil Lewis Wizard Ken Walsh Elizabeth Jackie Markham
- On Pine Knoll Street – writer: Mark Cornell, director: Lydia Sbityakov
Curtis David Klionsky Thelma Carol Oleson Marilyn Jeanine Denning
- Stuff – writer: Libby Heily, director: Michelle Corbitt
Martin Michael Bacigalupo Phil David Klionsky Sylvia Megan Woronka Dan Brian Thacker Barbara Nora Kelly
Questions? Ask the producer Marina Enslen as needed!