March 11th and March 12th only! Support NC playwrights and more!
Evening of Short Plays
The Halle Cultural Arts Center
Tickets are $10 – Purchase HERE
- March 11th @ 7:30 PM
- March 12th @ 3:00 PM
Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time
What is LITE?
LITE is an acronym for “Laugh, Inspire, Think, Encourage.” The seven plays included in this festival aim to inspire through laughter and introspection. Directed by Jack J. Berry
- “The Other Side” by Gary Newsome A married couple tries to impress Saint Peter so they can get “in”
- “Socks” by Kate Danley An off-the-wall romantic comedy
- “Number 57” by Marcia Roberts The pros and cons of speed dating
- “A Better Place” by Eric Thomas A wise driver explores various methods to cope with breakup
- “Family Emergency” by Jane Lee Sister rivalry moves into the Emergency Room
- “The Art of the Duel” by Jack J. Berry A look at what dueling would be like if legal in 21st century
- “A Dark Day For Hinkley, J.” by Jack J. Berry John Hinkley Jr. must use his new coping skills