We are proud and excited to announce the return of this super-fun and mega-exciting venture from last year! The show will be produced Tue/Wed 8pm Nov 15-16 at Cary’s “Fortnight Brewing” (1006 SW Maynard Rd. 27511). Admission will be by donation (suggested: $10 cash – no tickets or reservations, just come on out! PG13).
“Come grab a drink at your local bar and watch a variety of plays unfold right before your eyes! Some will be over before you finish your drink; others will have you calling for another round. All are guaranteed to leave you buzzed.”
Come early and partake from the food truck! 11/15: Peruano Peruvian, 11/16: Tot Spot
Congratulations to the NC writers of the following 6 plays!
- No ID Check – Ken Walsh (writer), Greg Guiliano (director), Libby Heily + David Both (actors) “A new ID law causes a headache for the staff at a bar.”
- How I Wonder What You Are – Laura Arwood (writer), Marina Enslen (director), Carla Reck + Chelsey Winstead + Victoria Blake (actors) “A people-watcher in a bar tries to figure out a stranger’s story.”
- High Cheekbones – Marilynn Barner Anselmi (writer), Sean Malone (director), Hailey Brumley + Michael Bacigalupo + Liz Webb + Victoria Blake (actors) “Dee and Paul attend their 10-year high school reunion. Paul hopes to reconnect with Alison, an old flame that never quite extinguished for him. When Dee meets Alison, she discovers she isn’t the one one with a secret.”
- One Fish Two Fish – Libby Heily (writer), Michelle Wood (director), Kat Froehlich + Chris Berg (actors) “An aspiring Youtube star meets a fan while filming a video.”
- I’ll Bet You Didn’t Know – Andrea Rassler (writer), Pam McClure (director), Susie Pratt + Shannon Healy + Liz Webb + Thom Haynes (actors) “A conspiracy theorist, a simpleton, and a perfectionist walk into a bar.”
- Forever Friends – Linda Dintaman Martin (writer), Nicola Lefler (director), Kurt Benrud + Jason Weeks + Chris Berg (actors) “Two old friends have a drink and ruminate on their past and future.”
Questions? Ask us here.
Please invite your local friends at our public Facebook Event!
Supported in part by Town of Cary ‘Lazy Daze’ and other grants, and United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County, with funds from the United Arts campaign as well as the N. C. Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.